Saturday, October 23, 2010

Inspiration

Susan said, "Want to go to Osgood's with me?"

"Yes!" I said. "I love Osgood's."

See why:


OH, look! How cute!




OH, my! I think they need a visit from Mary Poppins to help organize this stuff!


Don't worry. He's not too scary!


But look who is across the aisle from him!


Please! No monkey business allowed in the store, sir!


Let's go down a different aisle.



So far, this is as close as I have gotten to Paris!


But wait! There's more!!!



Every guy wants to be a cowboy!


And what guy doesn't love flowers?!



Everywhere I looked I saw Beauty:




OH! Here comes Beauty--Susan! She wants me to go home and work on her website.


I would love to hear from you!

7 comments:

  1. I had pajamas with the cowboys when I was 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother sewed all my clothes until I got out of high school and then she still sewed for me occasionally. I love fabric stores. This was great, Bruce. I especially love the fifth photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce:

    Fantastic! I love this post.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the little tree frog fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet husband you are, and your wife is a beauty!
    I would love to have a fabric store that full here in my town!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bruce, I just saw your tweet (actually the RT by Wanda) and I'm excited wondering what inspirations Susan found at Osgoods - do I see some teal fabric in her hands? xo Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You all.

    Maria, you ought to visit.

    Anne, we are going to try making a pillow!

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...