Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Within An Inner Silence

Beyond celebration
of gift and carol,
candlelighting and
"Merry Christmas!"
there is another
ritual of season
when I turn within
to the still center
of my own being,
celebrating
within the shape
of silence
the star radiance
the birth love
the peace angel
and let vibrations
flow out from
that center's energy
to bless, to heal,
to give the gift
of radiant love.


Photo by Bruce Barone.
Do you have "another ritual of season?"
I would love to hear from you!

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. When my life blew up over a decade ago Christmas rituals were collateral damage.

    Since then the only ritual has been asking myself, "How do you wish to honor Christmas this year?"

    Forward looking, accepting the grace that is always there.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! ...& another great reminder of the true meaning of Christmas, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...