Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Don't Miss ART ON THE ROOF: BOSTON






I am happy to share with you
that the jurists  for
have selected two of my prints for exhibition
September 27, 2012, 5--8,
benefiting the great community work of DotArt.
I am
one of eight New-England based artists selected
for this exhibition.
Celebrate art.
Celebrate community.
Celebrate the view
sky high at Art on the Roof.
Here is one of the two prints chosen (I LOVE this image):
 
 
Follow ART ON THE ROOF on
~~~
If you are looking for distinctive portrait, nature, or documentary photography,
or someone you know is looking
for photography that helps to create a more artful and beautiful life,
please contact me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...