Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn and Ecclesiastes 3:1


Today's "Daily Word" from Unity:

Every moment brings an opportunity to experience life anew. Every day carries the potential for transformation and growth—for adopting a fresh perspective, making a different choice, or taking a new path.


I choose to make today a turning point day. Whether the changes I make are large or small, each one propels my growth. I discover more about myself, how Spirit works in and through me, and how to express my divine nature in meaningful ways.

As I connect with Spirit within, I know I am supported in every way. I step out in faith to experience life more fully. I am confident and excited as I venture into new territory and embrace this turning point in my life.

 
For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...