Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beautiful Things

Photo by Bruce Barone

I CRIED over beautiful things knowing no beautiful thing lasts.

The field of cornflower yellow is a scarf at the neck of the copper sunburned woman, the mother of the year, the taker of seeds.

The northwest wind comes and the yellow is torn full of holes, new
beautiful things come in the first spit of snow on the northwest wind,
and the old things go, not one lasts.

~Autumn Movement by Carl Sandburg

Photo by Bruce Barone
 Do beautiful things bring you to tears? I would love to hear from you!

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me. Thank You! 

1 comment:

  1. More wonder, I think, than tears. The dynamic aspect of nature and the beauty it presents is amazing! Love Carl Sandburg.

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...