Thursday, September 30, 2010

Meditation

Today. Thursday. Rain. A hard and steady rain. And wind.

It looks something like this:

Dark Day of Rain at Look Park. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Yesterday, with today's weather in mind (and Friday's weather forecast), I went for a walk at the park down the street. This is what I saw:

Mittineague Park, 9/10/29. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Thinking of Andy Goldsworthy. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Waterfall, Bridge and Wall. Photo by Bruce Barone.
 Today. A good day for quiet meditation.

Geri. Photo by Bruce Barone.

I photograph people and nature for a living.
My mission is to connect with people, inspire people, and build community.
How can I help and inspire you?

"Love makes everything that is heavy light."
~Thomas Kempis

4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos Bruce. I really admire your capture. I'm especially enjoying the fall photos... Are you on flickr? So many of these photos would be great additions to many of group galleries over there...

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!

    I am on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mylastsigh/

    Are you?

    I have to show you the Hutch, Credenza, Dining Room Table and 6 chairs we got for $225 at an estate sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images are beautiful , you capture autumn perfectly!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the third photograph! How pretty fall is!

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...