Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backyard Birds

This morning began with seeing these birds in the backyard.



Do you see birds in your backyard? What birds do you see?

If you would like to fill your home with beautiful photographs, or need a portrait, a wedding photographed or if you are an interior designer and need photographs of your projects, contact me for a consultation.

Drawing on that degree in Art History, a passion for telling stories, and years working as a portrait and documentary photographer (And owning an Art Gallery) helps me bring a heightened sensitivity to my photography. Let's make the world a more beautiful place!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous birds :)
    Sometimes I see a hummingbird go past my window.

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...