Monday, August 16, 2010

Rachels' Dress

I am entranced by this photograph. It is Rachel's wedding dress. I photographed her wedding last autumn; a same sex-marriage here in Massachusetts. I think there is a marvelous symmetry in the photograph; a mysterious, too.
















A bride once asked me, "Bruce, where do you find inspiration?"

And I answered, "I find inspiration in a bride's smile, a groom's handshake, a child's laugh, a dad's tear, a friend's joke. The moments which make your wedding day special and unique. I see the emotion in a moment, in every detail."

Where do you find inspiration?

If you would like to fill your home with beautiful photographs, or need a portrait, a wedding photographed or if you are an interior designer and need photographs of your projects, contact me for a consultation.

Drawing on that degree in Art History, a passion for telling stories, and years working as a portrait and documentary photographer (And owning an Art Gallery) helps me bring a heightened sensitivity to my photography. Let's make the world a more beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...