Friday, June 24, 2011

Before The Wedding Rehearsal



Today is the day
when we rehearse
the wedding
bless be
Danielle and Mike
soon this morning
I pick up
my tux
and beverages
for Sunday's brunch
here
in our backyard
Now it is
coffee, you, and me
and memories
here
before 
the wedding rehearsal:

Danielle. Newly born.
Danielle. Newly born. Love this photo.
Danielle exploring our backyard in Weehawken, NJ.

Danielle on the beach at Cape Hatteras.
Danielle. One of my favorite portraits.


Soccer Team Co-captain.
Lacrosse team co-captain.
Danielle and her brother, Daryl.
Danielle and Mike and friends in my loft.
College Graduate. Physical Therapy, Doctorate
Danielle and Mike at their engagement party.
~~~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, sweet memories. Congratulations, Bruce. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these memories with us. She is beautiful, and it must be such a profound and proud moment. Cherish every moment of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you and your lovely family.
    Thank you for the invite, when I get my driving license, I will make a trip to you and a home-cooked meal a priority.
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. and time continues...

    congratulations bruce.

    xox

    B

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...