Saturday, July 23, 2011

Indoor Gardening


Yes, it is hot here in New England.
I don't really mind the heat.
But it was rather uncomfortable
to garden.
So I watched
my garden from my study window:

Bruce' Garden from Bruce's Office. Photo by Bruce Barone.

Later in the day
I did spend time in the garden
and the birds did too
enjoying the sprinkler:

Bird on a Shovel in Garden. Photo by Bruce Barone.

And you?
I would love to hear from you!

~~~

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you have a really good attitude about the heat. Your garden is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually cool here today, bruce, after a week of hard heat. we're not used to it in the north. i imagine everyone will be vital today, able bodied, out and about the buisiness of being.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...