Monday, October 3, 2011

Pandora de Balthazar


When I was at the Brimfield Antique Show
I photographed (on location)
linens and pillows
from
a wonderful new client
whose products bring beauty into our lives
and nourish our spirits.
Susan and I know;
we are very satisfied customers.
I encourage you to introduce yourself

Photo by Bruce Barone.


~

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos, as always are stunning. Those chairs are fabulous (and so is that rug!) I am off to check out her shop. Thanks for the link - and for the poem you told me about. It was wonderful.
    Happy week ahead to your lovely household,
    xo isa

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...