Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today's Nest

When Susan and I were at 
we had the great pleasure of meeting
a most wonderful man;
interesting, friendly, creative, loving--his name is
Sam Henderson
and he is the creative director of Today's Nest.

Sam is also the creative director for Savour Bakery
and olive nine DESIGN (sister companies)

The objective of Today’s Nest is to bring it all together in one place;
Modern Life, Home, Food, Art & Design.

Sam says here are things you should know:

"I have a wonderful wife and two sons."
"I try to learn something new everyday."
"I am guilty of a sometimes-unhealthy relationship with chocolate."
"I wish I had more time to spend on photography."
"I love what I do. Love it! …and that is all that matters."
"I know that with knowledge and willpower one can accomplish incredible things."

Sam Henderson. Photo by Bruce Barone.
 Susan and I are very fond of Sam.
As we are sure you will be, too.

 Go say "Hello" to Sam
over at Today's Nest.


~


If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.





3 comments:

  1. i love this post... a sweet way to acknowledge a good person. i'll check him out...

    JJRod'z

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chocolate lover, he must be a sweet man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce,

    Simply lovely. You have captured his essence with words and the camera. I think this photo of Sam is one of the best ever.

    Many thanks, and I look forward to the day we meet.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...