Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday To-Do List

Self Portrait. Monday, January 24, 2011.
Pick up framed photograph out on loan:

Linea. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Buy cat food for Nadine:

Nadine. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Change color photo of Victorian Purple fence to black & white:

Snow, Fence, and Shadows. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Edit photo from photography conference for new index photo:

Portrait of Becky. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Send greeting cards to Blogger friends:

Angel Card. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Make sure I have all ingredients to make Mushroom Lasagna:

Mushroom Lasagna. Assembled and Ready to Cook. Photo by Bruce Barone.
You can find the recipe for Mushroom Lasagna at Bruce's Kitchen.

Do you write to-do lists?
I would love to hear from you!
Especially if you would like me to mail you a card.


If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

2 comments:

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...