Saturday, January 15, 2011

Selected Self Portraits from the Past Week

January 10. In Our Living Room
January 11. Looking out bedroom window.
January 15. Making Breakfast.
Breakfast: Roast Beef Hash, Poached Egg, English Muffin, Orange Juice.
The beef was from a Spoon Roast that I made earlier in the week. Last night I made pizza:

Green Pepper, Onion, Garlic and Beef Pizza.

Do you like Hash? Pizza?
I would love to hear from you!
Here is one of The Best Pizzas that I made last year!

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

3 comments:

  1. I would love for you to come and make me that breakfast. YUMMY!
    OR you could come and make me that pizza for breakfast. I love pizza for breakfast!Double yum!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to!

    Also, I had cold pizza for breakfast on Saturday; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Yvonne. That pizza looks absolutely delicious!

    Thank you for sharing the article with me. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...