Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today's Special

from Famous People Famous Places. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Today I am still thinking about our visit on Monday to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Thinking about Avedon, Nixon, Monet, Sargent, Sheeler, Cassatt, Steichen, Evans, and others.

I am also making No-Knead Rye Bread and Tortellini, Kale, Kielbasa, Cannelloni Soup, which I have made for both my family and church before and it is always a big hit. I will be posting the recipe later at Bruce's Kitchen.

What are you doing today?
I would love to hear from you!

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. What time's dinner??

    I actually made a note to do a google search on the cover that you're referring to, becuase this type of meal is right up my alley, but since you'll be posting it, it looks like I won't have to!

    Enjoy:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://bruceskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/01/cheese-tortellini-soup-with-cannellini.html

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...