Friday, November 19, 2010

Arts & Crafts Fair

Getting ready for tomorrow's Arts & Crafts Fair at a St Anthony Maronite Church in Springfield, MA.

Susan will be selling here handcrafted soaps and I will be selling my greeting cards (Our booths are side-by-side; I know, cute! )


The cards come with envelopes and are packaged in cello-bags.

I'm also selling a few prints in these small, adorable frames:




Do you like to see art in small frames? I would love to hear from you!


If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life,
please contact me. Thank You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...