Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daily Achievements

I am able to imagine great possibilities and take the small steps every day that move me to create; I am refreshed and revitalized, enjoying the daily achievements, applying focused and positive attention to a project each day.

The Artist's Hands. Photo by Bruce Barone.
And what daily achievements do you enjoy?
I would love to hear from you!

If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me. Thank You! 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!

    When I finish a post (in a timely manner!) & edit before dinner, I feel good about the day :)

    Heidi & AtticusUncensored
    http://www.atticusuncensored.com

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...