Monday, November 22, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon

I am blessed to see:

Photo by Bruce Barone.
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you 

I am blessed to have Susan in my life:

Susan. Photo by Bruce Barone.
How do you feel blessed?
I would love to hear from you!


If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life,
please contact me. Thank You! 

4 comments:

  1. Did you put Susan's veil over your lens for that shot of the moon? Incredible!

    Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day, but it's a good one!

    Grateful for puppies, laughter, friends and food!

    Many blessings this Thanksgiving season, Bruce!
    Heidi and Atticus
    http://www.atticusuncensored.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bruce!

    i'm thankful for friends, poetry everywhere, & healthy pregnancy!

    deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blessed with my family, my husband, my children, my love of creating an artful life and for those around me ! Blessed for nature, for a plentiful life and to take nothing for granted.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...