Friday, November 26, 2010

My Name Is Bruce and I Will Be Your Cook

Can I interest you in some Tamago-Yaki? Or Shrimp Roll?

Self Portrait. Thanksgiving Morning. November 25, 2010.
Here. You choose. And please help yourself to Soy Sauce:

Thanksgiving Breakfast for my children.
Maybe you prefer Shrimp Sushi? Careful,  I added a lot of Wasabi to it!

YUM!!! 
Let's go for a walk and when we return home we will all share a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner:

Thanksgiving Dinner. November 25, 2010.
I hope you enjoyed your food!

Would you like to come over again to Bruce's Kitchen? I would love to hear from you!


If you want distinctive nature, documentary or portrait photography--photography with soul that inspires you to live a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me. Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. all these dishes look totally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! need the recipe for the brussels sprouts... please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce, Your talents are prodigious and wicked bad.

    But you know that. And I see it.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it doesn't have too much wasabi- i don't want to eat it. :)

    yum! looks like you guys had a feast! just the way to do it! and i'm glad to see brussel sprouts made the menu. my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shilpi, it was all very tasty!
    Heidi, I hope to post the recipes later today (Saturday).
    Tara, Thanks! I am so happy to reconnect with you!!!
    Aspiring Kennedy, I love Brussels Sprouts and have many recipes for them.

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...