Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Tuesday

This morning; a delicious breakfast of French Toast (I love to cook.):


I made this with Rye Molasses Bread and soaked it in an Egg and Kahlua mixture--YUM!

I then went to the library and found a book I was inspired to get thanks to Victoria Thorne--The Architecture of Happiness by Alain De Botton. I picked up a few poetry books, cookbooks, and magazines, too.

The rain stopped falling and I decided to go for a walk in the park down the street (The Autumn colors change from day-to-day!):







Self Portrait. October 5, 2010. Mittineague Park, West Springfield, Massachusetts
All photos by Bruce Barone.

I photograph people and nature for a living.
My mission is to connect with people, inspire people, and build community.
How can I help and inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that French toast looks Tasty!! I love the way you've captured the turning of the seasons in your photos.

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...