Friday, October 22, 2010

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Self-Portrait at Kitchen Table with New Tablecloth. October 22, 2010
Here I am looking at a book Susan bought for me at a "tag sale." The author, Ida Bailey Allen, was once the editor of Good Housekeeping magazine. Publication date 1947.

Tonight I am cooking Thai food, not from "Food For Two," but from Keo's Thai Cuisine. I'll be posting the recipe soon over at Bruce's Kitchen.

Would you like to come over for dinner? What can Susan and I prepare for you?
I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Atticus posted a recipe today too! Can't wait to see your's tomorrow...
    http://www.atticusuncensored.com/2010/10/fuss-free-foodie-friday-simple-side-dish/

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...