Monday, October 18, 2010

Soul Satisfaction

I am honored to be featured at the Blog "Atticus Uncensored:"

"As a pup I am always on the lookout for humans with canine tendencies,
meaning they demonstrate love and gratitude in the moment.  Through my
blogging activities, I was introduced to a photographer on the East
Coast by the name of Bruce Barone.  A pontificating puppy and a wizard
behind the lens......more here:

What did you think of what Atticus said? I would love to hear from you!

I photograph people and nature for a living.
My mission is to connect with people, inspire people, and build community.
How can I help and inspire you?

Solitary Swan on The Lower Mill Pond. Easthampton, MA. Photo by Bruce Barone.

1 comment:

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...