Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day Wish For You

I am a great believer in holidays.

I am a great believer in celebrating holidays.

I am prayerfully in awe of The Christmas Story.

Photo by Bruce Barone.
I am wonderfully joyous about Easter.

Photo by Bruce Barone.
I am reverently thankful on Memorial Day.

Photo by Bruce Barone.
I am enthusiastically patriotic on July 4th.

Photo by Bruce Barone.
There are other holidays, of course, but allow me to share with you
my thoughts about Valentine's Day.

Photo by Bruce Barone.
A few days ago, I turned to Susan and I said
"We are truly blessed. For us
each and every day
is Valentine's Day;
for our love knows no beginning
and knows no ending."

Love, I believe, is essential to our life together each and every moment.
So Susan and I begin and end each and every day
 from loving hearts.

"Faith, hope, and love abide, these three;
and the greatest of these is love."
1Coriunthians 13:13
My wish for you is love.
Each and every day.
And tell someone you really love that you love him or her today.
Do it each and every day.
And then each and every day you will be
Celebrating a Valentine's Day.

I would love to hear from you!


If you want events in your life documented or are looking for distinctive nature, portrait or wedding photography--photography with soul that inspires you
to live a more artful and beautiful life,

3 comments:

  1. so true and what a wonderful way of putting it.

    thanks bruce.

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the more open are hearts are, the more one can love.
    Beautiful, eloquent and heartfelt.
    Susan is a lucky lady - to have your heart, but she must know that!
    pve

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...