Saturday, February 19, 2011

When I Woke Up This Morning

I was thinking about New York City.

Catching the ferry in New Jersey.

Waterfront. Weehawken, New Jersey. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Hurrying to Central Park.

Central Park, New York City. Photo by Bruce Barone.
What were you thinking?
I would love to hear from you!

If you want events in your life documented or are looking for distinctive nature, portrait or wedding photography--photography with soul that inspires you
to live a more artful and beautiful life,

5 comments:

  1. I woke up thinking "why am I getting up at 5 when it's national sleep-in day??" ha!
    lovely pictures, Bruce! Atticus wishes you a waggy weekend :)

    Heidi & Atticus
    http://www.atticusuncensored.com
    "commentary to give you paws..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice photo of the mall at central park

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white photography! I love it, so well done, peaceful and quiet and very relaxing photographs.
    Have a happy ☼day,

    Franziska San Pedro
    @FlavorDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh nice photos...so, are you going? ;)

    Have a great Sunday!

    Ingrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific photographs, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...