Friday, February 18, 2011

A Thursday in February

Dead Flowers Near The Back Door. Photo by Bruce Barone.
A Bunny at Pottery Barn. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Wonderful New Bookstore in Easthampton, MA. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Writing Poetry Again. Photo by Bruce Barone.
Baked Cod & Spinach = Dinner. Photo by Bruce Barone.
I would love to hear from you!

If you want events in your life documented or are looking for distinctive nature, portrait or wedding photography--photography with soul that inspires you
to live a more artful and beautiful life,

4 comments:

  1. The cod and spinach look just delicious.

    Cool about poetry! And do you write on that typewriter? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a nice day! Thanks for stopping by WSFB and for the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch with me today?

    Buffalo mozzarella/basil/tomato/olive oil.

    Cold cucumber soup with dill, roasted walnuts, garlic, pepper.

    In the Conservatory of course.

    Again, I smell your dinner.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, I do write poetry. I will be posting the cod recipe soon. But first I want to post what I made last night!!!

    Eileen, It was a great day!

    Tara, I wish you lived closer. YUM!!!
    Wait till you see the simple yet delicious dinner I made last night. And I have an interesting one planned for Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete

An Anniversary

  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I like to share with you a love story. Fourteen years ago on February 9, Susan and I met at t...